Jesus said, "I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest." John 4 v 35
1. To stimulate and encourage vision and offer spiritual and practical support to church leaders committed to evangelism and discipleship in the local church.
2. To provide and encourage systematic Bible teaching and Christian training within local congregations and through Bible School programmes both at home and overseas.
3. To stand alongside Christian ministries in countries of economic need, offering practical and material support.
4. To organise mission trips, giving people the opportunity to participate in ministries across the world.
1. Oversight of and ministry into the English Church for residents and tourists in Benidorm, Spain.
2. Support for the work of Kuwadzana Christian Training Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, working alongside the local staff offering a Pre-school, Secondary School, Bible School, library and computer room.
3. Leadership of mission teams to Benidorm, Spain and Zimbabwe.
Who is Involved?
Graham Hoslett (URC Minister)
Lynda Hulcoop (Director, Baptist/Congregational Minister)
Jeanette Hulcoop (Church family support worker)
Jane Seals (Treasurer)
Revd. Eddie and Mrs Muriel McMillan (Scotland)
Revd. Jonah Masaka (Zimbabwe)
Revd. John & Mrs Jean Adamson (Spain)
Revd. Malcolm and Ann Dunn (England)
Revd Alan and Mrs Christine Robertson (Spain)Roger and Sue French (UK)
Revd Dennis Greenidge (UK)
Michael Hodgson (UK)
Rev Andrew Baguley (UK)
Supporters and Sponsors
Southwick Christian Community Church
Westborough United Reformed Church
Potters Street Baptist Church, Harlow, Essex
Hove Central United Reformed Church